No of Resource – 2 Nos (1 Offshore and 1 Onsite).
Availability – Immediate joiner/2 weeks notice
Location- Offshore- India(Gurgaon Preferable) / Onsite-Dubai
Below is the JD:-
Total Job Experience in Salesforce: 4-6 Yrs. Responsibilities:
• Effectively collaborate with project team on end-to-end system testing.
• Coordinate with respective teams for project specific escalated and critical issues.
• Collaborate with other test engineers and QA teams to meet the set deadlines.
• Prioritize and Log bugs in JIRA and track them.
• Analyses and understands requirements, devises a test strategy to adequately cover the requirements, develops high-level test scenarios that implement the strategy, elaborates scenarios into detailed test cases.
• Reviews test artefacts with Product and Engineering team members and edits accordingly
• Owns the QA role throughout all projects by: writing and executing tests (manual and automatic), monitoring test progress, reporting status, logging defects, tracking and testing defect fixes, retesting and delivering
• Maintains subject matter expertise for the systems under test and use that expertise to create, maintain and extend the test case library.
• Participates in team process improvement to make sure everyone understands development lifecycle.
• At least 4 years of extensive experience in Software testing on Web and Mobile apps.
• Must have at least 2 Yr. experience in Salesforce platform modules. Namely; Sales Cloud, Lightning Migration, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Payment Gateway, Customer Community & Partner Community.
• Must have integration testing experience.
• Experience with test automation tools (such as Katalon, Selenium, UFT, Appium etc.)
• Extensive experience in functional test plan and design, functional and non-functional requirements review, and black box test case creation and execution
• Strong experience with exploratory testing and system regression testing
• Hands-on experience in writing database queries for back-end testing and data verification
• Proficiency with API testing
• Proficient technical skills, and a capability to team up with software engineers to plan and design system integration tests
• Experience in Salesforce object knowledge such as process flows, Lightning.
• Must have zero tolerance towards non-compliance of QA best practices and policies.